We have taken the fuss out of building your Bibliography, so you can spend your energy engaging with the text itself.
To reference a book simply:
- Go to the page you want to Cite
- Click on the 3 dot icon in the toolbar at the top of your app to open up options.
- Click on the Open References icon
- Select your preferred Citation style in the pop-up window, it automatically copies to your clipboard.
- Paste the citation into your working document
- Double-check and adjust formatting as needed to match your selected citation style
If you have EndNote or RefWorks installed on your device you can continue using that feature as you always have by selecting the link (the references will automatically download for you).