Referencing your Books
We know how long it can take to piece together a bibliography. That’s why we have built a tool to take the hassle out of referencing, so you can spend more time engaging with the text itself.
- Go to the book you want to cite
- If you want to cite a specific page, go to the page you want to cite
- Click on the ‘More Options’ button in the top right hand corner (three vertical dots)
- Click the ‘References’ option. This will open a menu which allows you to select the reference in a number of different styles.
- You can copy them to the clipboard by hovering over the reference and clicking the copy button on the right, paste the citation into your working document.
- You can also download formatted references for EndNote, RefWorks and Mendeley by clicking on the desired format in the Download section. Please note that to download References, you will have to install the respective application on your device before you download the References.