We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue on the BibliU platform. This article details the most common errors on the BibliU reader and the next steps you can take following the error.
There are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Try clearing your browser’s cache
- Try using the latest version of Google Chrome
- Try using Google Chrome Incognito
- Check our status page to see if there is an ongoing problem
502 Bad Gateway
Cannot read property 'id' of undefined
Escalating the Issue
If you have tried the above steps but the issue still persists, please quit the application or webpage and wait 15 minutes before trying to access the ebook once more.
If this still has not resolved your issue, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and provide the following details:
- Unique Identifier (see Sharing your Unique Identifier with Support on how to obtain this detail)
- BibliU version (example: v15.33.2) - you will find this at the bottom of the Settings page of BibliU
- Screenshot of what you are seeing
- the troubleshooting steps you have tried
Please sign in to leave a comment.