If your ebook is just continuously loading (i.e. displaying blank pages only, showing the page slider as “0 of …”) and no content is showing up, there might be some trouble with the way your internet connection or device interacts with the BibliU platform. There are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Try clearing your browser’s cache
- Try using the latest version of Google Chrome
- Try using one of our native apps
- Test the connection and speed of your internet
Escalating the issue
If you have tried the above steps but the issue still persists, please quit the application or webpage and wait 15 minutes before trying to access the ebook once more.
If this still has not resolved your issue, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details:
- Unique Identifier - you will find this below the BibliU logo on the Settings page of BibliU
- Book title or ISBN (978xxxxxxxxxx)
- Device model
- BibliU version (example: v15.33.2) - you will find this at the bottom of the Settings page of BibliU
- Screenshot of what you are seeing
- The troubleshooting steps you have tried
Please sign in to leave a comment.