Please note that the BibliU platform can only be used to access ebooks. All courseware items e.g. Mindtap, Mastering, Revel, etc. should be accessed via JetNet instead.
Please also note that there are two types of Courseware products, depending on the publisher and product type:
A. If your Courseware product is from McGraw Hill, Cengage* or Pearson Revel** then access codes are not required. You will just need to set up the course on the publisher website and then embed the link into your LMS. If you need assistance with this, please use the contact details below:
- Email the Pearson Customer Success Representative Katie Hinton at firstname.lastname@example.org
*The only product for which Cengage access codes are needed is the EncoderPro Expert 1 term (6 months) Instant Access item for the Principles of Coding/Billing class (MIC141.I60 and MIC141.I61). In this case, the codes are actually under the form of usernames and passwords and are emailed by BibliU to professors and students as per the distribution schedule outlined at the bottom of this article. All the other Cengage Courseware items do not require access codes and for those products, the integration should be done via JetNet.
**If your Pearson Courseware item is called Revel (as opposed to Mastering or MyLab and relevant to the Writing Experience I course / ENG131), please see below:
1. The course needs to be created in Pearson Revel first. The Pearson CSR, Katie Hinton (email@example.com), can help with this if needed.
2. Once this is done, Jackson instructors will then be able to generate and embed a link to the Pearson Revel product they have just set up, into the LMS. Again, if any assistance is needed, please contact the Pearson CSR (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Please note that integrating Revel with the LMS is an option. According to Pearson, some instructors choose not to integrate Revel with the LMS. Below are videos that walk you through both options:
- Create or Copy a Revel Course without a Learning Management System / JetNet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-HzdVaola4
- Create or Copy a Revel Course with a Learning Management System / JetNet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQjRVskOqAY
4. Pearson unlocks Revel only for students belonging to classes where this Courseware product is needed; that is regardless of the instructor’s decision to embed the link into JetNet or not.
5. Students are able to access Revel through the links provided via JetNet or simply by clicking on it.
6. Users can access the Revel product directly through these links, without the need for access codes.
B. If your title is from FA Davis, Jones Bartlett Learning, Cengage*, Pearson Mastering/MyLab** or the Enjoyment of Music title from Norton needed for the MUS131 course then you will be emailed access codes and instructions on how these are redeemed, as per the distribution schedule outlined below. This information will allow you to access your Pearson Mastering/MyLab, FAD or JBL Courseware product. If you believe you have not received your access code(s), please let us know below by emailing us at email@example.com.
*The only product for which Cengage access codes are needed is the EncoderPro Expert 1 term (6 months) Instant Access item for the Principles of Coding/Billing class (MIC141.I60 and MIC141.I61). In this case, the codes are actually under the form of usernames and passwords and are emailed by BibliU to professors and students as per the schedule outlined below. All the other Cengage Courseware items do not require access codes and for those products, the integration should be done via JetNet.
**Please note that when redeeming Pearson Mastering/MyLab access codes, the platform will also require a Course ID. If you are a student, please ask your instructor/professor for the Course ID. In order for professors to get the Course ID, they will need to have set up the courses in MyLab/Mastering (Pearson). Instructors who use Pearson MyLab/Mastering products will often know how to set up their courses and generate the ‘course ID’ that they provide to the class. If you are an instructor and need help setting up your MyLab or Mastering course, then please reach out to the Pearson Customer Success Representative (CSR) for Jackson College Katie Hinton at firstname.lastname@example.org. New instructors with no prior experience with MyLab/Mastering that need instructor access and would like to learn more about the products in general can contact their dedicated Pearson Sales Representative Chris Delaney. email@example.com.
Courseware access code distribution schedule:
- First batch sent 3 working days before class start
- Second batch sent on the day class starts
- Third batch sent 1 working day after the class start
- Fourth batch sent 2 working days after class starts
- Fifth catch sent 3 working days after class starts
- Sixth and final batch sent on the census date
Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- You have not received an access code or are enquiring on behalf your student(s), or
- You or your student cannot wait until the next set of access codes is sent
If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.