Please note that BibliU can only be used to access ebooks. All courseware items e.g. Mindtap, Mastering, Revel, etc. should be accessed via the LMS (e.g. JetNet, Canvas, Blackboard) instead.
Please also note that there are two types of Courseware products, depending on the publisher and product type:
Cengage, McGraw Hill, Pearson Revel
If your Courseware product is from Cengage, McGraw Hill or Pearson Revel* then access codes are not required. You will just need to set up the course on the publisher website and then embed the link into your LMS. If you need assistance with this, please use the contact details below:
- Email the Pearson Customer Success Representative Katie Hinton at email@example.com
If your Pearson Courseware item is called Revel, please see below:
- The course needs to be created in Pearson Revel first. The Pearson CSR, Katie Hinton (firstname.lastname@example.org), can help with this if needed.
- Once this is done, Jackson instructors will then be able to generate and embed a link to the Pearson Revel product they've just set up, into the LMS. Again, if any assistance is needed here, please contact the Pearson CSR (email@example.com).
- Please note that integrating Revel with the LMS is an option. According to Pearson, some instructors choose not to integrate Revel with the LMS. Below are videos that walk through the process:
- Pearson unlocks Revel for the entire institution and specifically students utilizing that Revel product and that is independent of the instructor’s decision to link to the LMS or not.
- Students are able to access Revel through the links provided (via the LMS) or otherwise).
- Users can access the Revel product directly through these links, without the need for access codes.
Pearson Mastering, MyLab, FA Davis, Jones Bartlett Learning
If your title is from Pearson Mastering or MyLab, FA Davis or Jones Bartlett Learning, then you should have been emailed access codes and instructions on how these are redeemed, that will allow you to access your Pearson Mastering/MyLab, FAD or JBL Courseware product. If you believe you have not received your access code(s), please let us know below by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that when redeeming Pearson Mastering/MyLab access codes, the platform will also require a Course ID. If you are a student, please ask your instructor/professor for the Course ID. In order for professors to get the Course ID, they will need to have set up the courses in MyLab/Mastering (Pearson). Instructors who use Pearson MyLab/Mastering products would often know how to set up their courses and generate the ‘course ID’ that they provide to the class.
If you are an instructor and need help setting up your MyLab or Mastering course, then please reach out to the Pearson Customer Success Representative (CSR) for Jackson College Katie Hinton at email@example.com.
New instructors with no prior experience with MyLab/Mastering that need instructor access and would like to learn more about the products in general can contact their dedicated Pearson Sales Representative Chris Delaney. firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.