Courseware is the interactive material that supplements an ebook. This page sets out the instructions for how students can easily access it via our platform.
To provide customers with courseware, BibliU redirects students to the individual publisher's website. Please find below step-by-step instructions for how you can seamlessly arrive at the publisher website and be authenticated to begin using courseware materials.
BibliU provides access to courseware materials through two separate channels, dependent on the publisher associated with the textbook:
- Access Code Courseware
- Typically Pearson Mastering, MyLab, FA Davis, Jones Bartlett Learning do require codes to access courseware.
- Codeless Courseware
- Typically Cengage, McGraw Hill and Pearson Revel do not require codes to access courseware.
A) Access Code Instructions
Any courseware title that uses access codes e.g. Pearson MyLab/Mastering, EncoderPro, Norton's Enjoyment of Music - are accessible via the BibliU app. Here's how to access them:
- Log onto the BibliU app
- Any Courseware title that uses access codes will show up on your screen. The cover image will display 'Courseware':
- Click on the title to open it
- Copy your code so you can use it on the publisher site (once you click 'publisher's site' or 'Copy code', BibliU will automatically open a second tab for you that takes you straight onto the publisher's website):
- Finally, please click on the last hyperlink, at the bottom of the page, in order to view instructions on how the code is redeemed.
- Follow the instructions to activate your Courseware product
- All done - good luck with your studies!
*Can't find your title on BibliU? That might be because you haven't activated it. Try going back to your LMS (e.g. JetNet/Moodle, Canvas, Blackboard) and click on each and every one of your classes. Now click the BibliU eTextbook link. Your should now be able to view all your ebooks and access code Courseware items in one place.
B) Codeless Courseware Instructions
A large proportion of the courseware we provide is codeless.
To access your courseware materials, you simply need to go to your LMS and click the link set up by your learning instructor. This will take you outside of BibliU to the publisher's own website.
If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to raise a ticket with our Support team on email@example.com!