If you have recently purchased your books through Campus eBookstore Inc this article explains the step-by-step process to accessing your texts.
There are two main ways in which you might have purchased your book:
- You may have purchased it directly online through the adoption page of your campus bookseller.
- You may have physically purchased a shelf-card from the bookstore to use to log into CEI and redeem your code.
Through either option, you will have needed to create an account with CEI. Please take note of the email address and password you used to create your account.
- Purchase book from e-commerce bookstore/Redeem your book through the access code
- You will receive a link through which you will be asked to create an account. Please take note of your email address and password when creating this account.
- You will then receive a link for the book you have purchased, which will direct you to the BibliU page.
- Log in by selecting "CEI Campus eBookstore" on the dropdown list.
- Sign in using same email address and password you used when creating your Campus eBookstore account.
- You should now be able to see your book in the BibliU reader!
If you have any issues logging in or seeing your book, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.