We are sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your ebook.
If you can't see your book on your BibliU library or is getting the ff. error: "Your account does not have access to this content.", it is most likely due to one of the reasons below:
- You have not launched your ebook from your LMS (Moodle, Canvas, etc.). Please ensure you are accessing BibliU through each of your modules or courses/classes to make sure you get access to the right books.
- The book is not available to your university. This can be a few things -
- your school did not order that book
- your school's access to that book expired
- your school purchased a limited number of licences and it has run out
- You are logging in on a duplicate account. Based on our previous reports from other users, the reason why a book is not appearing is because they may have used multiple email addresses to register to BibliU.
- For ICAEW users, you have not received an 'eBook Access Invitation' containing the link to redeem your license for your digital learning material yet. If this is the case, please reach out to your training provider (BPP, Kaplan, First Intuition, etc.) as we are unable to make the assignments for you.
Additional troubleshooting steps
We’ve summarised a few additional troubleshooting tips here to help you resolve the issue.
- Try using the latest version of Google Chrome
- Try using one of our native apps
- Try clearing your browser’s cache or using Google Chrome - Incognito
- Check our status page to see if there is an ongoing problem
- Test the connection and speed of your internet
Further, we have attached two articles below to guide you through the next steps if your book is not loading, or if you encounter an error message.
Escalating the Issue
If you are still having difficulties finding or accessing your book, please contact us at email@example.com and provide the following details so we can start investigating your concern:
- your institution or university
- your program/course and current stage
- the complete title and author or URL of the book/s you are trying to access
- your Unique Identifier in the app (For more information on how you can obtain this detail, please visit this Help Article: Sharing your Unique Identifier with Support)
- a screen-recording video of the issue or screenshots of the error (if possible)
Please sign in to leave a comment.