Registering LTI 1.3 Tool
Follow these steps to register the BibliU LTI 1.3 Tool:
In Canvas, click Admin → Site Admin
Click on Developer Keys
Click the + Developer Key Button → LTI Key
A form to fill some values will appear. Fill them in with the following details:
- Title: BibliU Integration
- Description: BibliU LTI 1.3 Integration
- Target Link URI: https://bibliu.com/users/lti
- OpenID Connect Initiation URL: https://bibliu.com/users/lti/initialise-login/[VALUE THAT BIBLIU WILL PROVIDE]
- JWK Method: Public JWK URL
- Public JWK URL: https://bibliu.com/users/lti/jwks/[VALUE THAT BIBLIU WILL PROVIDE]
- Redirect URIs: https://bibliu.com/users/lti
On Placements, select
Select on both options (Account Navigation and Link Selection) the Message Type LtiResourceLinkRequest
After this steps, you have set up the BibliU LTI 1.3 Tool in your Canvas instance. You can now place LTI Links into your Courses.
BibliU will require you to send back to us a set of information to be able to configure the LTI integration on our end.
Make sure your new Developer Key is turned ON and copy the ClientID
Navigate to Admin → Settings → Apps and click the +App Button
Choose By Client ID as Configuration Type
Paste the ClientID you copied on step 1 and install de App by clicking Install.
Retrieve the Deployment ID from the recently installed BibliU App.
You will need to send the ClientID, the DeploymentID and your Canvas LMS domain name to your BibliU Contact. For example:
- ClientID: 1000000001
- DeploymentId: 10:ead9267301e0bdd5480943418d5bdf53581d1943
- Canvas domain: canvas.mylmsdomain.com
BibliU will then configure this values on our end to finish up the integration.