We've collected some of the historical issues institutions have run into with their integration with BibliU. If you cannot find the answer you are looking for here, please use our support contact and we will be happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent Fields Error
When setting up your LMS, ensure the LTI privacy permissions are set to public.
- If you see a Sent Fields Error, this usually means that you have set the privacy permissions to private. See this help article for instructions on how to set up your LTI.
Course Identifier changed
If the course LTI Identifier Field is changed after the point of set up, this can cause an issue with assigning the correct books to the correct user.
- If you do need to change the course LTI Identifier Field, please let us know in advance and we can help you facilitate this without disrupting your student's experience.
Custom Launch URL issue
We send Custom Launch URLs to provide access to books. For Blackboard and Moodle users, omit "custom" from the attribute name: launch_url=, when you enter it into the LMS application.
- Canvas links will look like this: custom_launch_url=#/view/books/eISBN/
- Blackboard and Moodle links will look like this: launch_url=#/view/books/eISBN/
Initial Set up Issues
We'll typically ask for test Single Sign On credentials so we can ensure that your systems support our default Static ID.
- We need to ensure that the identifier is unique and permanent for each user. A user's email is a good example of a working static id.
Change in metadata
If you have changed your Single Sign On set up, let us know and we'll update the redirect information we have set up on our system.
We rely on a field for metadata that is statically set up. Any changes have to be manually implemented on BibliU's side.
Please sign in to leave a comment.