Process for BibliU
- As additional sections are added to the section/course roster, BibliU will match/check the section against the BibliU booklist.
- If the 'adoption' in this new section, matches another section's adoption using the same course code, BibliU will implement the new section.
- For eBooks - the implementation will take a maximum of 2 business days.
- For Coded Courseware - the implementation will take a maximum of 10 working days (this process will be much quicker if courseware codes are readily available to BibliU and are not dependent on publisher responses).
- For LTI integrated Courseware - faculty will need to integrate the courseware independently, as for all LTI integrated courseware sections. Publishers also need to be notified and set up on their side, which can take up to 10 working days (we will always push publishers to set up asap, and will notify publishers within a working day).
Limitations of process
- If BibliU picks up an additional section through the section/course roster, and we cannot find a 'match' on the booklist, BibliU will be unable to implement.
For sections falling into this category, BibliU will need to be manually notified about the new section and associated adoption for the section. The procurement of the eBook will then fall within the usual BibliU SLAs.
- BibliU must assume that additional sections found within the section/course roster and BibliU Booklist, uses the same adoption as other sections within the same course code. As above, BibliU will implement where possible using this assumption.