Your annotations and highlights should be saved and synced across multiple devices automatically. This article will help you out if you've run into any difficulties.
In case you suddenly lose your annotations or experienced issues with your highlights, please could you try the following:
- If you are highlighting or annotating on a downloaded version of the book or doing your highlights in offline mode, kindly be reminded that you need to be connected to the internet to make sure that the annotations on your book will sync automatically across all devices.
- Kindly check the Annotations section by clicking the pen icon on the upper left corner of your book. This should contain a list of annotations you have saved for that book.
- If you have tried the above steps but the issue still persists, please quit the application or webpage and wait 15 minutes before trying to access the ebook once more.
Escalating the Issue
If this still has not resolved your issue, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details:
- Your BibliU Unique Identifier in the app: article.
- Is this happening to all your books or just on one book? If it’s only occurring in one book, please provide the complete title and author/s of the book.
- Are you using work-issued device?
- Please provide us the screenshot of the test results on your device when you run the test on https://websocketstest.com/.
- Specific details such as page number, samples of missing highlighted text or lost annotations, etc.
- A screen-recording or a screenshot that would show us that you highlighted or annotated on the book but is not showing on the Annotations where you should find your highlights and notes (example as follows)
In case you want to learn more about annotating texts on the BibliU app, we recommend you check out our other help article for highlighting and annotating texts on BibliU: Highlighting and Annotating Texts .