How do I copy-paste text from BibliU e-book?
- Highlight the text you wish to copy. Selecting text will automatically bring up the annotation menu.
- On the annotation menu window, click the Copy icon.
- Paste the copied text to your document.
It says 'Copying is disabled for this book'. Why can't I copy-paste?
The copying allowance is set by the publishers: some publishers allow more allowance than others while there are also some publishers who don't even allow their books to be copied at all (0% copying allowance).
Part of our agreement with the publishers to distribute their content includes copyright protection.
Escalating the Issue
If you are still having difficulties using our copy-pasting feature or have further concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following detail:
- your Unique Identifier (For more information on how you can obtain this detail, please visit this Help Article: Sharing your Unique Identifier with Support)
- the complete title and author of the book/s
- a screen-recording video of the issue or screenshots of the error (if possible)